Apple Hill Traffic PSA
Planning to visit us soon? We hope so! Fall is one of the best times to visit us and our Apple Hill neighbors, but can also be stressful due to weekend traffic. Here are our recommendations to help make your visit great!
- Get here early! Many Apple Hill locations open earlier, so you can get your apple donuts and then come see us! Make a reservation to see us when we open at 12pm and we will have a table ready for you.
- Can’t get here early? Plan your visit for the end of the day when traffic starts to dissipate. Usuallly, traffic is light starting around 3pm. We are open until 6pm Friday & Saturday, 5pm on Sunday. Myka Estates is open until 5pm.
- Park once and enjoy three great places. Once you reach Carson Court you can easily walk between 1850 Wine Cellars, Myka Estates, and Blue Barn Provisions without having to worry about any traffic!
- Love walking? You can also walk up to our friends up the road like Findleton Estate Winery, Red Poets, Bumgarner, Nello Olivo, Highway 50 Brewery, and Crystal Basin Cellars if the traffic is bad on Carson Court!
- Headed east on Hwy 50? Our exit is Camino Heights and it is not currently closed on weekends as some of the exits are. However, it does get backed up! Be prepared to park at the Park & Ride right off the exit if the traffic is already backed up to there. From there it is just a few minutes’ walk to 1850 Wine Cellars, Myka Estates, and Blue Barn Provisions. You can also walk right over to our friends at Chateau Davell from the Park & Ride!
- Headed west on Hwy 50? Avoid the exit closest to High Hill, take the previous exit for Carson Rd near the Chevron gas station. You can park near Nello Olivo and walk down, or park at Findleton Estate Winery and walk down.
- Wondering how the traffic is? You can always give us a call at 530-317-8084 for up to date information.
Give yourself some extra time to get here and avoid planning to drive up or down Carson Road anymore than necessary mid day on a Saturday or Sunday.
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
We think you should
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Exclusive Promos, New Wine Releases, Great Adventures in California Content, and More!