- 2 bottles 2017 Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 lemon, sliced in thin slices
- 1/2 lime, sliced in thin slices
- 1/2 orange, slice in thin slices
- 1 1/2 cup margarita mix
- 2 shots tequila or triple sec (optional)
- 1 bottle dry sparkling wine
Slice fruit in thin rounds. Put all of the fruit into a large pitcher. Add remaining ingredients through the optional tequila or triple sec. Let macerate in the refrigerator for several hours.
For serving, fill a glass 1/2 full with ice, pour sangria to the top of the ice, and add a spoonful of fruit. Top with sparkling wine and serve!