You’re invited to experience first access to our small-lot wines through membership in our wine society. The 1850 Cellar Society is a club of wine enthusiasts who continue the journey of exploring the potential of heritage wine varietals in the modern-day landscape of the Sierra Foothills. Our wines draw inspiration from early California wine pioneers, whose spirit is embodied in wines like Cabernet, Zinfandel, Barbera and other varietals. Through our society, we seek to continue that pioneering spirit in the wine scene.
Wine club members enjoy quarterly releases in February, May, August, and November, which include three new release wines, tasting notes, recipes for food pairings, and a calendar of upcoming events. There are no fees for joining... only the promise of enjoying quarterly allotments!
We offer three primary club tiers, each with a wide-ranging mix of benefits, so you can pick the perfect fit for you. Each tier includes an option for either a mix of white, rosé, and red wines, or red wines only.
Benefits for All Society Members
- Complimentary wine tastings & $5 glasses of wine
- Complimentary tickets to quarterly club release parties, and special pricing on all events.
- 20% to 35% off wine purchases, depending on club tier
- Discounts on shipping
- Loyalty points earned on purchases, on your club anniversary, and on your birthday!
- 20% off merchandise and food
- Loyalty points when you refer a new club member
- 20% off wine purchases at all of our sister winery tasting rooms!
- Exclusive access to our library of past vintages
There are additional benefits, depending on club tier, including complimentary cheese plates and BOGO event tickets, expore the clubs below to find your best fit!